today after school the boys decided to get out the big sled and do some dare devil sledding down the big trail in the woods by our house!!! i had a blast watching them --as did the neighbors!! they were a little rusty to begin with...taking several crashes into small twigs and bushes....but in no time they were pros!! they only crashed into me once....it was partly my fault....i was trying to "capture the moment"!! ah! the joys of snow!!
Looks like fun and beautiful! Wish I was there to eat all of the yummies! They look as wonderful as ever! Love the hat Shawn! Merry Christmas! I love you all!
2 comments:
Those pictures are stinkin' cute!!!!
Looks like fun and beautiful! Wish I was there to eat all of the yummies! They look as wonderful as ever! Love the hat Shawn! Merry Christmas! I love you all!
Post a Comment