Tuesday, February 24, 2009
We're Back!!
We had a great time visiting family last week in Kansas! We left the most perfectly wonderful weather we have had all winter in Seattle and headed to Kansas where we were greeted with wind and cooler temps! I won't complain too much at least our pasty white skin had the opportunity to see some sunshine! Actually the temps weren't too bad, but I had gotten myself all pumped up for the 70's our families had been bragging of...but what do you know, my feet touch the Kansas soil and the 70's are gone! And I'm sure the second my bottom was planted firmly in the airplane seat the temps. hit the mid-60's! You're welcome! But aside from that, we had an awesome time! The boys had the chance to play with all their cousins, be spoiled by the grandparents, learn how to play dominoes, ride a horse, bake in an easy bake oven, and pretty much anything else they cared to do! I had the opportunity to fall in love with a dark chocolate mocha--made in Fredonia--, meet my newest little niece, go to a baby shower, play with all of my nieces and nephew--which I loved--, eat all of my favorite Kansas foods -- even if my tummy made me wish I hadn't later!--and best of all spend time with all of our family! Poor Shawn had to spend most of his Kansas visit at work, but he did get to enjoy some Kwan Court sushi--his favorite!! Our time flew by so fast, but we had a great time---Can't wait to see you all again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
-I'm glad you had a good time!
-I'm glad you're back home!
-I'm not glad you brought the bad weather back with you!
It was beautiful while you were gone & now it has been raining & even snowed last night! What did you do?
No seriously, glad you're home!
Post a Comment