Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Gabe's First Day of 3rd Grade!!


Today was Gabe's first day of 3rd grade!!! I cannot believe Gabe is in 3rd grade....crazy!! It seems like not that long ago, Gabe and I walked hand in hand through the doors of Lincoln Elementary ready for his first day of Kindergarten!! Watching him walk away today...no longer needing my hand to guide him....or even needing me to walk through the gate with him...I realized how fast this is all going! I see Gabe leaving behind the little boy with the chubby cheeks and the big chocolate kiss eyes....he is becoming quite a little gentleman.... we are so very proud of him!! Happy 3rd Grade Year Gabe!!!

2 comments:

erin said...

He looks so grown-up! I hope he had a wonderful first day of school!

Aunt G said...

Gabe has a man bag just like Daddy! Looking good Gabe the Babe!