
For Christmas we gave the boys tickets to the final Seahawks game of the season......they could hardly wait for yesterday to come!! We arrived pretty early to the game...which actually worked out to our advantage....parking was cinch, traffic was no problem and we even got to watch the "SeaGals" perform a couple of dance routines! We all had an incredible time....I don't think the boys will forget this! Shawn and I really enjoyed the game, but I think we had more fun watching the boys take it all in! When we first got inside the stadium, Gabe was on a total high....he was pointing everywhere saying, "Did you see that!" or "Oh cool! Check that out!" He was on cloud nine! And Grady he just took it all in....we were in a very vocal section.....thankfully he carefully chose what to repeat!! He would cup his hands around his mouth and yell "Defense" or "Offense" all at the appropriate times! Their favorite part was when the Seahawks players would raise their arms...wanting the crowd to make more noise....the boys went wild!!!

It was fan appreciation day as well....everyone got a free hot dog and water! Can't beat that!! So we bought some hot links and soda to go along with.....yes, a very healthy and pyramid friendly lunch!! HA!

Lovin' us some hot links!!

Grady kept asking the whole way to the game about getting a foam finger...thank goodness we found one....I think it would have been a deal-ender had we not!

Getting ready for some FOOTBALL!!!

Here they come!!!!

THE SEAHAWKS!!!

And as luck would have it we were sitting in some winning seats!!! They announced that everyone in row T in 319 was receiving a free XBOX game...whoo hoo! So, we don't have an XBOX, but it's still a blast to win!! If ya got an XBOX and would like a game...let us know!
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! Hotdogs, football and foam finger I do not think you can ask for more in life!
So glad you guys had a great time!! It looks like you had fun. Did Grady have red hair? I don't know why, but it looked kind of red in the pictures.
Thanks for the X-Box game. Dustin was pumped when I brought it home. That was a great surprise for us both!!!
Shawn,
Nice purse.
Seth
Post a Comment