Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Spring!!!

Last night the boys and I decided to do some baking! Grady has been wanting to use these cookie cutters he found for quite some time, but I didn't feel Easter Bunnies, Eggs, and Spring Chicks were appropriate for Christmas! So with Easter and the official start of Spring in the near future...we busted them out and did some baking! Happy Easter Everyone!!
Okay....look past the underwear shot, and enjoy the beautiful and extremely yummy finished product!!! The boys have decided clothing is optional after 7:30!!
Grady is carefully placing little eyes on all of the bunnies! It was so cute watching him....they had to be perfect....he is usually not the perfectionist, but bunny faces must be a different story!

Gabe loved cutting out the cookies! Usually he is not the "baker" type...he usually leaves that to Grady and I, but today he was quite the little helper!



1 comment:

Aunt G said...

Those cookies look super yummy! Wish I could have been the taste tester!