Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy 2011!!!

Well, our family was finally on the mend by New Year's Eve! We celebrated our kicking the bug that infested our family for 2 straight weeks by having lunch at Sumo and taking in Gulliver's Travels in 3-D!! We had a fantastic time.....there is just not a better time than a hibachi grill! I love the show aspect of dinner and well the food....it just doesn't get much better! Afterwards we headed next door to the Warren and watched Gulliver's Travels. I tell ya, anytime we go to the movie as a family it is always a struggle....Grady still likes the animated flicks, while Gabe has definitely outgrown most of those....Gulliver's Travels made everyone happy! Bonus! After the movie we headed out to spend some gift cards and got home before all the crazy people hit the road! I can't think of a more perfect way to ring in a new year than with my three fellas! Happy 2011!!

No comments: