H.A.P.P.Y.B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y.G.A.B.E!!!!!!!
10 Years Old! WOW! 10 years ago, Shawn and I were blessed with a bright eyed 7 lb 9 3/4 oz bouncing baby boy! He is such a blessing to our family! He is our family historian, our fact finder, our source of all sorts of information! He has a mind like a steel trap...he sees, hears or reads it once and it's there for life! His interests amaze me....he loves sports, builiding lego structures, learning about history, presidents, he collects baseball cards as well as coins! He is the perfect balance of jock and nerd...all rolled into one! He has friends whom we adore....he surrounds himself with kids you want him learn from! He has the biggest heart....the other day Princess had a huge turtle cornered and Gabe was distraught at the thought the turtle might get hurt, so he put Princess in her cage and then felt bad that he had punished her! He rescued the turtle and then let Princess out spending the next 20 minutes apologizing to a dog who couldn't have cared less about being caged up! He is the best big brother to Grady.....Grady looks up to his big brother...and I can't think of anyone I would rather him look up to!
Happy 10th Birthday Gabe....We love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment