Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back To School!

We are all officially back to school!  After one week in, we have got this school thing back down pat!  It is so nice getting back to a regular schedule!  Gabe has successfully tackled his first week of middle school....locker combination, moving from class to class...and has LOVED every minute!  Grady is really enjoying 2nd grade!  He has already aced his first two (yes, I said 2!) spelling tests...he loves his teacher--he says she has the best laugh!  As for me....I have started back to work, taking on a new challenge this year!  I really can't go into too much detail because of privacy laws and such, but it has been a challenge, a challenge I have truly enjoyed!  I prayed about taking this position, and after a week of my new job, I know God has to be with me in this because there is no way I could have done this alone!  I do feel this is my niche...I really do love doing what I do!  I have also started back to college school..taking one class online.  I am officially going to make this college thing last FOREVER at this pace!  




Gabe after his first day of Middle School!  That running from class to class must have been too much!!


2 comments:

The Lee Family said...

Congrats on everyone going back to school! I hope it is a great year for you guys!

Aunt G said...

Go get 'em Fox Family! Looking good boys in those new shoes!