Two weekends ago, Grady headed to Goddard for wrestling. It was a middle of the road tough tournament in which he placed 4th! He lost his last match in overtime....it was a heartbreaker to watch! We are so proud of his wrestling this year. He is the youngest in a pretty tough weight group, so even though he has been coming up short on the winning side...he has been improving so much from week to week! This weekend was the Augusta tournament. Unfortunately, Grady doubled out, but he lost to the 2nd and 3rd placers...so not too bad if you ask me! Again, he did some really great things....he and Shawn had worked on a couple of things from the weekend before and he was able to use some of his new moves this weekend. He has yet to be pinned or lose by a major decision...so I think he is doing just fine! He has such a strong personality...I guess that is the best way to put it. He doesn't enjoy losing, but it also doesn't get him down. He just refocuses on what he did right and wrong and builds on that...with a little prompting of course! He is one of those that I think in the future he will be a lot of fun to watch...if he chooses to continue! What am I saying...I mean he is already a lot of fun to watch...just more fun...how about that! Good grief!
No comments:
Post a Comment