We have officially gone back to school....and while the 3 of us were dreading the actual start...it has been fantastic getting back to a regular schedule! Gabe is a 7th grader and Grady a 3rd grader...where has the time gone??!! Not only are they both busy with school, they both are doing sports this fall! Gabe has started Cross Country with the middle school, and is loving it! Shawn and I are floored...neither of us enjoy, much less love running! I mean honestly the only place I run is to the table should someone be serving dessert first or from a bear should it be in hot pursuit of me! And Shawn, well, he sees the benefit of running...but is far from doing it for pleasure! Gabe has been running the last month to train for the start of the season...and the last two days has run over 3 miles each day at practice! He loves spending time with his buddies after school...and the independence he is gaining! He is growing up WAY TOO FAST! Grady started 3rd grade...his room is right across from my room, so I get to peek in on him....kind of a bonus for me! He has also started football! He loves every minute of it! We can't wait to see him in action....they have a pretty small team, so the entire team should see a lot of playing time! So, there you go....read on a you will be all caught up...I've posted updates and pics about our summer and vacation.....only the highlights...don't worry, I didn't give you a play by play!
1 comment:
Oh Fox Family - I am so excited to get caught up again!
Post a Comment