Friday, February 15, 2008
Most Improved Player !!!
Gabe's basketball team had their end of the season party and trophy presentation on Wednesday evening. We went to Spiro's Pizza and Pasta, it is so yummy. They have a pizza with shrimp on it, I know it sounds a little strange, but it is sooo good!! Anyhoo, the coach was handing out the trophy's and told Gabe that he was the most improved player of the season. We took that as a compliment, considering we went in knowing nada about basketball. I think I can even say we would be able to win the award for "Most Improved Family" of the season!! Having 11 little boys and all their families in one restaurant was quite a wild time. You could see relief on the workers faces when we were all leaving!! Gabe's team has one more game this Sunday. It is a rematch of the first game of the season!! After this game we have a month break before baseball starts!! We'll keep you posted!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am soo proud of you Gaber! Good Job! Can you spin the basketball on your pointer finger yet? Love ya!!!!
Post a Comment