The Bluehawks had a super soggy rematch with the Pie Blasters on Saturday! When I say "super soggy" I am not exaggerating in the least....last spring when we were at a baseball game...and I said I had never been more wet than that...well we managed to out do that about 100 fold! I hope I never have the opportunity to out do this time!! The boys were short 3 players, so they were all pretty tuckered out by the end of the game! However they had a pretty great game! Officially it was a tied finish...5-5...but according to Shawn it was 6-5...but the Ref is always right...right??!! So this one is going in the records as a tie! Gabe played all positions, but mainly spent his time at keeper and defender. He has become a very strong defender...and getting better all the time at keeper! A couple of slippery balls got past him, but he was able to stop at least 5! I have to admit my heart wasn't in this game...I was counting the minutes until I could get home in front of my fireplace with my big cup of coffee!!!! Both boys have a soccer game at the exact same time this Saturday...so Shawn and I are flipping a coin to see where we end up!! We will attempt to get pics of both!! GO BLUEHAWKS!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment