Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bluehawks vs. The Shadow...Showdown #2!

Getting ready to Goal Keep!!


Saturday was a big soccer day for the Fox Family!! Both boys had a soccer game, so that meant it was a toss of the coin which parent went where!! I ended up getting to root on the Bluehawks in a rematch with The Shadow! It was a great victory for the Bluehawks..final score 6-0! Most of the team was back...we still have one out with the flu! The boys played a great game---the defense was really on....I think the keeper only had one or two saves the entire game! Gabe played forward the first half of the game....he handled the ball very nicely with quite a few good goal shots....the silly ball just kept missing the goal! I know before the season is over one of those pesky things is going to have to go in! He played keeper and defender in the second half of the game....fortunately (as I see it!) and unfortunately (from Gabe's view!) he didn't see any action as the keeper!! It was a gorgeous day....we are keeping our fingers crossed for another sunshiney Saturday next week!! GO BLUEHAWKS!!

1 comment:

Aunt G said...

Glad Gabe had fun and he always looks so darn impressive in his gear!