Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Field Trip!!

Last Thursday Grady's class had their first field trip! We headed over to the Augusta Animal Clinic for a tour! We walked the block and a half to the clinic....I never thought it could take 10 minutes to walk a block and a half, but when you have 18 Kindergartners that have to inspect every crack in the sidewalk, flower on the bush and bug in the grass....it is bound to take a while! I'm not sure how much the kids took away from the tour, but everyone is now aware who has a dog and who has a cat in class....I however, learned a lot! I am so thankful I have the opportunity to be at home, so when the Mrs. Nusz runs out at 3:15 on Wednesday wondering if there is anyway I could be there the next day at 9:30 to help her walk the class to the clinic....I have nothing to say except, "Well, of course!"
Mrs. Nusz trying to give the last minute instructions.....for the 4th time!

One of the Veterinarians---who totally looked like Shawn's cousin Rebecca!--telling the kiddos how to do a check up on a dog!

No comments: