We had a pretty fantastic labor day weekend!! For once, we didn't have anywhere we HAD to be or anything we HAD to do....with two kids in sports and school, Shawn working and my running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to keep everything running smooth...a weekend off is always welcome! Friday night we went to Augusta High's first football game....Gabe ran around with some friends, only finding us when he needed money for snacks and Grady had a great time on the "hill" with Gid and Mia!
Saturday we woke up and started attacking the trees and weeds in our ditch.....what a can of worms we opened there! Now that it is completely finished it does look fantastic...and I am vowing to never, ever let it look like that ever again! I don't think the ditch had been completely cleaned out in a very loooonnnngggg time! We spent Saturday afternoon and evening at my Grandma's pond, fishing and relaxing! 

Sunday, Shawn and Gabe woke up to a beautiful sunrise!!!
Grady and I appreciate our sleep and are thankful they snapped a few pics for us to enjoy around 7:30! Sunday afternoon we headed down to the Fox Farm to do some more wood mizering....it takes a lot to set it up, but I'm sure with practice the routine will begin to go smoother! Yesterday we continued on the yard project....we still have 2 more areas to tackle....but, everything is really looking nice....it's a lot of hard work, but you should see the muscles I am building...HA! So, today, I am playing catch up....unfortunately the laundry fairy skipped over our house this weekend...after a weekend of play there are piles of laundry everywhere!! I had better get going.....it's not going to do itself!
No comments:
Post a Comment