Saturday, November 6, 2010

Grady's Award!


On Friday, the 30th, Grady received his classes Citizenship Award. Ewalt does it a little differently, we were not told he received this award until after it happened....I was a little bummed I was in the building while he was receiving, but had no idea! He was modest as usual.....when he came up to me with his award, he said, "Here Mom, I got this piece of paper, can you hold it, so I can go to the Halloween Parade?" He was recognized in front of the school and got to eat lunch with Mr. Clark, the principal. He was especially excited about the lunch bit...I guess after lunch Mr. Clark treated them to candy bars and something from his treasure box! The prizes were definitely better than that silly piece of paper!

2 comments:

The Lee Family said...

Congratulations, Grady!!! I can't believe how old he looks in this picture.

Aunt G said...

Good Job Grady! I am so proud of you!