Saturday, November 6, 2010

Our First Cooking Lesson!


Last night the boys had their first cooking lesson! I decided a few months ago, that I was going to start this little cooking lesson thing with the boys, I had initially thought I would start it next summer, but they had been showing a lot of interest, so I decided to start it early! Our first project was Spaghetti, Caesar salad, Corn, Garlic Bread and Pudding! The boys did a fabulous job. I basically just stood back and instructed....Gabe was in charge of the hot stuff-stove stuff, and Grady was in charge of everything else. I'm going to make some very lucky girls some fabulous husbands....or at least keep 2 single guys from starving to death when they no longer live at home! Way to go my Little Chefs.....Very proud of you!

1 comment:

The Lee Family said...

Good for you! I wish I could try their delicious dishes!