This weekend will be Gabe's first wrestling tournament!! We are all getting very excited around the Fox household! His tournament is in Wellington....it is a novice tournament...so supposedly everyone is on the same playing field...a month's worth of knowledge! He is doing very well in practice, so we are anxious to see him do some live wrestling! We have no clue how he will do...we do have him wrestling up a weight...he has been consistently weighing in about 4 ounces heavier than the lower weight, but this Mama is standing for no weight loss....so, he is wrestling heavy. Gabe is skinny enough....he needs every ounce he can get! Anywho, I am blogging this early for me mainly...I am super nervous about this weekend...not if he will win, but I am nervous about seeing my baby out there on the mat, and there is nothing I can do to help....he is getting big and I have to stand back so much now....I can't go fight every battle and it is killing me...so please pray Gabe stays safe and has a fun time...win or lose! And pray for my sanity.....and my ability to stay in the stands....Shawn won't be there to keep me planted...he has to coach....maybe say a little prayer for him too! We'll let you know how this weekend goes!! GO GABE!
No comments:
Post a Comment