Last Tuesday, Grady's first grade class headed to Walter's Pumpkin Patch! The class had a blast! There was ton of stuff to do! The favorite was the slide that was a tube that went through the side of a hill! You took a disk sled to the top and whoosh! out the other end you would come! I wish I would have been smaller...definitely would have liked to give that one a whirl! This pumpkin patch is located north of El Dorado...and they must have been blessed with a lot more rain, because their pumpkins were fantastic! The kiddos each got to pick one to take home! The two fellas I had (Grady and Matt) were on the hunt for the perfect pumpkin....it may have taken a while, but in the end, they both found terrific looking pumpkins! It was a gorgeous day to be at the Patch, and the class was very well behaved! I tell ya, I have been on several field trips in my day...and this week I was blessed to be a part of 2 very fantastically behaved class field trips! I so love going with boys' classes on field trips...I am so thankful I am able to go and they still want me to be a part of this!
No comments:
Post a Comment