Yesterday the boys had their last day of school and Christmas Parties, plus Christmas with Grandpa Glen!!! It was a stellar day in kiddo world! I was in charge of the treats for both of the boys' classes, so once I got the food to the room, I was free to run from class to class taking part in both parties! Usually I am in charge of one the boys' parties, so I miss out on one of the other parties...this was the first time I got to be at both! Both boys had lots of fun playing games and doing crafts!! Once we got home we started getting ready for Grandpa Glen, Greta and Marshall coming for dinner! We had Wild Rice Soup and Beef Stew...both were fantastic, if I say so myself! We also had Jesus' Birthday Cake for dessert
....this year the boys decided we should do a giant cupcake! After dinner the boys opened gifts from Grandpa Glen...they raked it in!
Wii games, K-State sweatshirts, games, puzzles, legos....I think they have it pretty good! It was a wonderful evening....a great way to start off our celebrating!!! MeRrY cHrIsTmAs!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment