We did it...we survived Christmas! We had a wonderful Christmas...we got to spend tons of time with family...had good laughs and tons of great food! All 4 of us were spoiled rotten.....I thought it would be fun to do something a little bit different this year with Christmas pics...I usually post pics of us opening gifts and such...well this year enjoy our faces....some of them were priceless!
Was this face because he really was surprised about the KSU titanium necklace he had been begging for or the early hour...well, we'll never know, but he hasn't had the necklace off for more than a couple hours since receiving it!
I was completely surprised....my camera had fallen during the wrestling meet the weekend before, but the crazy thing was still working even though it was missing parts! Well, my awesome boys took pity on me and bought me the snazziest, fanciest camera!!! I am loving it! Check out the picture on the top of this post...I took it using a fancy feature...only highlighting red!!
Grady has the best little smile...especially his sweet smile minus one tooth!
Poor Shawn....we saved this for the very end ...only because I couldn't wrap it and it had spent it's time hidden in the basement storage room!...but, for all of the excitement the boys had...Shawn was probably thinking there would be a Lexus parked in the basement not a hand truck! I'm not sure which face I liked better...Grady's sweet, excited smile, or Shawn's...so this was what the excitement was all about?!
2 comments:
Just checking
okay, checking again.
Post a Comment