Well, we survived another weekend! Gabe had a wrestling meet in Augusta and Grady had his basketball game here as well....I thought that would make things more simple....but, I was wrong! By having both boys in the same town...I just felt like I couldn't miss one...I ended up missing quite a bit trying to run around! Someday I will learn! Anywho, Gabe finished 3rd in his second open tournament. He won two and lost two....last year in this same tournament, he wrestled the novice tournament in Augusta and didn't win a match or a medal...so this year there was definite improvement..he wrestled the open tournament, won matches and a medal! Grady hit the hardwood again, and again his team came away with a pretty big win. This game was a lot closer than the last two, but the Hot Rods never fell behind. Grady had a pretty good first half...he played pretty aggressively...complete with stealing the ball once! He also got his first foul! I think he has the playing aggressively thing figured out! Grady has the early game next week....not sure what Gabe has going...we are looking for a novice tournament....he has novice championships coming up in a couple of weeks, and we think it would be good to see a little "easier" competition to build up confidence! We'll keep ya updated! Thanks everyone for coming out to watch our kiddos....we love the cheering section!
No comments:
Post a Comment