Saturday, April 28, 2012

Awards Galore!!!

So, recently our little family has been rockin' the awards....here is what we've been receiving!
I know crazy, right....I'm way to old to be putting myself under the "getting an award" category, but here I stand!  I received the Friends of Education Volunteer Award last weekend.  I really don't know what to say....I love what I do...I totally love that I get to see my kids and get to know their friends, and get to spy on them when they don't know it!  I am thankful I have been able to have the opportunity to get to volunteer in my kids' school...and now the fantastic opportunity to work doing what I love...and getting paid for it...it just doesn't seem right!!

Gabe received 1st Place in the Daughters of the American Revolution Junior American Citizens Poster Contest.  Here he is pictured with Virginia Belt the President of the Augusta DAR Chapter.  He was pretty surprised that he received 1st Place Statewide!  He had received 3rd place in February for the South Central Division....somebody at the State Level must have liked it!!  We are so proud of you!



Gabe at his DARE 5th Grade Graduation...he not only received his certificate for completing the DARE Program, but also received a medal for his 1st Place finish on the Essay Contest for his class!!!





Grady at his End of the Year Cub Scout Camp Out....he is preparing to receive his Tiger Badge!!  We are so proud of his hard work this year in Boy Scouts...he is planning on sticking with it next year!!!

2 comments:

The Lee Family said...

Congrats on all the awards, Fox Family! So excited for you guys!

Aunt G said...

Holy Cow slow down was that 4 awards! Go Fox TEAM!