Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Updated!!









Okay, Okay I know....I am WAAAAYYYY behind....but grab a cup of coffee, a comfy chair and get all caught up on the Fox Family Happenings!  We have finished the school year and are already the second full week into our summer break....and loving every minute!  We spend most every day outside playing baseball, frog and turtle hunting, reading books in the shade and just your usual goofiness!  Since I have started working.....I have a new appreciation for summer vacation, and I absolutely love the fact I get to spend the whole time with my 2 favorite little fellas!  We're taking this summer a little easier...not too many commitments besides baseball, swimming and strength camp...although, baseball alone could keep us busy!  We won't be taking vacation until the end of July....it was the only week we have completely off...YIKES!  We are heading to Denver and taking our first ever whitewater rafting trip....I am absolutely pumped about this fact!  Oh MY GOODNESS...I can hardly wait!  Well, anywho, enjoy getting caught up...and I'm not going to lie, it may be a while before I update again...the only reason I sat down long enough to get these done was due to the fact practices were cancelled for tonight because of rain...otherwise, I would have happily been sitting at the ball field like every other night of the week, sipping my iced tea, enjoying watching one of the boys play baseball!  aaahhh, now that is the life! 

No comments: