Wednesday, September 3, 2008

and we are off to 2nd grade!

today was gabe's first day of second grade!! he was very excited to be heading back to school--ah! what a joy it is to have a child who is not kicking and screaming their way back to school! last night they had open house at his school, where we had the chance to meet his teacher! his teacher this year is mr. davis--this is his second male teacher. his 3 year old preschool teacher was also male, and gabe did very well with a male teacher. so i was elated when we found out he had mr. davis this year, he happens to be the teacher everyone wants their child to have -- lucky us! it was so nice to wake up this morning and know we were back to "our good ole schedule"!

1 comment:

The Lee Family said...

Cool shoes! I actually really like the polo, too. I like those colors. Where did you get it and do they have it in Josiah's size?

I hope Gabe had a great day at school today! I thought about him all day!

Carla