grady had soccer practice again this afternoon! they also had pictures, and i think that was more work than the actual practice! just imagine 9 three year olds...all with their own ideas---well, we ended up with only 7 kids in the team picture, the other 2 just weren't in the mood! we only had about 25 minutes of practice tonight...pictures ran over into our practice time (wonder why?!). they practiced dribbling and shooting and ran around chasing their coach! all in all it was a very productive practice!!! grady also had a little insight for the coach i will share....we all need a good laugh! the coach asked, "who remembers how to dribble?" and grady piped up with "basketball?" gotta love him!!!!
1 comment:
How cute! I can't wait until I can put G and Little Missy in organized sports. It looks like so much fun! And I'm impressed that Grady knew you are supposed to dribble in basketball, too! Smart kiddo!!
Post a Comment