Saturday, September 20, 2008

fireballs vs. the jets

the fireballs may not have had the best weather to play in this morning (rainy and cold), but they had an awesome game! they had their first win of the season with a win of 9-4!!! not only did the fireballs have a great game, but gabe was on fire!!! he scored twice and had 4 stops when he played as goalie! the coach has been working really hard this week at practice to get the boys to follow their teammates down the field to score, dribbling and passing.....all the hard work really paid off this week. this was the first game we could tell the boys were implementing things they were practicing into game play! we can't wait until next week----go fireballs!!!!

2 comments:

The Lee Family said...

Congrats Gabe! That is awesome! I know Gabe has some very proud parents.

Carla

The Gilbert Crew said...

That is great Gabe! Is he playing U8 soccer? Hayden is playing U8 but they don't have them into positions yet and it is still 4vs4. oh by the way , I am their coach! Yep, that's what I thought too!