Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring Collection 2009!

Last night was our annual Easter Egg Coloring Extravaganza!! It is when we do an activity like this that I see how much our young men are changing!! Gabe has always been our perfectionist and while this is not changing...he seems to be rubbing off on his little brother! Grady watched Gabe's every move, wanting to do everything just right! Last year he was all helter skelter---there was egg dye everywhere, but this year the drips were minimal, and he very carefully put his name on all of his eggs! Gabe has been into shipwrecks for the last 6 months or so, in particular the Titanic, so it didn't surprise me to see an egg bearing the name Titanic! Shawn of course out did himself with the best Easter 2009 egg again this year...and well, I stuck with the same old MOM on a pink egg!! Hey, if it isn't broke...don't fix it! I love coloring Easter Eggs with my guys...I hope this isn't something they outgrow to quickly!

No comments: