
After T-Ball practice on Thursday night, Nana and I rushed to get Grady dressed in the Army and off to his preschool spring concert! T-ball is over at 6:15 and we were supposed to be at the preschool by 6:45 at the very latest....we were a little rushed to say the least! Well, we made it with time to spare....so, we were able to save seats for Dad and Gabe who had practice until 6:30! I even had time to bid in the Silent Auction for some tickets to the Seattle Children's Museum--which I won!! Grady's class performed 3 songs for the Spring Sing...and they did an awesome job! They sang "My God Is So Big", "God Is Good To Me", and "When I Grow Up". With each song there were an array of actions...most of the kids had their own actions, every once in a while they would all have a similar action, but most of the time it seemed they made them up as the mood struck them! There is just nothing better than getting to watch your child perform something they have worked so hard on! He has been coming home the last few months and practicing his pieces..you could tell this was very important to him! I can't believe his first year of preschool is almost over. He will be graduating in one month...what happened to my baby??!!

No comments:
Post a Comment