Monday, December 7, 2009

Fa, La, La, La and HO! HO! HO!

The Fox Family has started off this wonderful Christmas Season with a bang!!! Gabe had an arts and crafts fair and choir sing on Thursday evening....while Gabe was filling the air with the sounds of Christmas...Grady was busy beautifying a frame!!!

On Saturday we headed down to Barnes and Noble in Lynnwood and listened to Gabe sing again! The Choir is amazing...they harmonize beautifully...they definitely do not sound like 50 3rd-5th graders singing! I was standing next to one of the employees of Barnes and Noble and she kept going on and on how awesome they were!!
Here is Gabe jingling his bells!!


On Sunday at church we had the Fusion performance and then Santa visited...Gabe has hit that "I'm too old to sit on Santa's lap" this year....At least I still have a couple of years with Grady!!




3 comments:

The Lee Family said...

Good job singing, Gabe! Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Aunt G said...

Gosh Gabe it looks like you have been really busy! Grady looks like you and Santa got along.

Aunt G said...

Man Gabe you have been BUSY! Keep singing. Grady I hope you told Santa everything you wanted.