
No, we did not find a warm beach as the title may suggest!! I was talking to some Moms at preschool on Friday and they were talking about this place called "Warm Beach"...I was thinking "yeah, I want to go...I'm freezing"! Well come to find out it was a Campground that transforms into a Winter Wonderland for a few days of December...and this weekend was one of them! And handy enough it was on the way home from La Conner (keep reading, it's in the next post!)!! Double bonus! So after a full day in La Conner we stopped off at Warm Beach to take in some lights, cocoa, a train ride, pony ride, a petting farm and we even got to talk to a talking tree!! This place was awesome...the kids (and us!) had a blast!! It was a perfect way to start our Week of Christmas celebration!!

Posing as a trio of Alpacas in the Petting Farm!
Bruce The Talking Spruce....He was hilarious...he would tell the kids jokes...our personal favorite was.....Why did the gingerbread man go to the doctor? Because he was feeling Crumby....HAAAA!
They also had a Toy Shoppe where the kiddos could make their own toys. The boys decided to make tops...here Grady is painting his top on a spinning wheel!
On the Polar Express train ride...enjoying some cocoa and cinnamon sugar donuts! YUM!
Gabe painting his top!
No comments:
Post a Comment