Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!!

Happy Belated Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!! We had a great Thanksgiving weekend! My Sister arrived late Tuesday night to help us celebrate our last Washington Thanksgiving....it seems so weird to be talking about our "last" anything..we have almost 8 months left...but it's all I think about when we are out doing stuff anymore!! Anywho...we had an awesome feast on Thursday..ham, noodles, rolls, jell-o jigglers, asparugas, greenbeans, maple sweet potatoes, deviled eggs, apple-blackberry cake and of course pumpkin pie!!! It was sooo delicious! We ate, watched some football, napped and ate some more...it was a fabulous Thanksgiving!
On Friday morning, Greta and I woke up at 2:30 to hit the "Black Friday" sales!!! We met up with Shawn and the boys for breakfast and then went in search of the perfect Christmas tree!!!

Grady chilling out with Santa at the Christmas Tree Farm!!

Gabe taking a little rest after the big hunt for the tree!



After a little rest, we headed down to the beach to soak up the wonderful, but rarely seen November sunshine.....Shawn found a large hammer!!! What a goofball....that's why I love him!!


The boys loved having Aunt Greta here.....I'm sure she is enjoying her quiet house now, though!!!





2 comments:

The Lee Family said...

Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving weekend!

Oh...and stop counting down the months until you move away from me. I'm having a hard enough time as it is! Boo hoo!

Aunt G said...

Thanks for having me!