Thursday, February 18, 2010

Seattle Children's Museum!

On Monday with everyone being out of school, we headed down to the Seattle Children's Museum with Carla and Josiah! The kiddos had a great time running from one room to the next, dragging the exhausted Moms behind!
Gabe and Grady coming out of the underground cave in the Forest area!

I know what you are thinking...we have all missed our calling of becoming home builders...who wouldn't love the half open roofing we offer! Half a roof = Half the cost!



Next, we hit the supermarket...Josiah did the majority of the shopping while Gabe and Grady took turns being checker and working in the deli!



After spending most of the day at the museum we ended our day at the fountains....it was all fun and games until Grady got wet! We had a great day...thanks Carla and Jo!




1 comment:

The Lee Family said...

We had such a great time with you guys! It was nice that everyone was off of school so we could actually spend some time together.

The kids wore me out so bad that I still feel like I need a nap every day. Either that or I need to get back into shape. Ha!

Carla