Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Blog.

I have contemplated back and forth about this...to keep or not to keep. Well, for now I have decided to keep the blog....I will update it once a week and it will range from various musings of mine, to the boys doing something crazy, their crazy active sports and school activities, to maybe just a picture of me on the mower....who knows, but for now it will stay alive and well!

I had also planned this "Ode To Washington", but as you may imagine, I have been just a tad bit busy this past week....so my tribute will wait until things have settled a bit....it could take me a month at the rate I am going...so be patient, it will come...I will blog about how much I am going to miss this crazy rainy place where I still need a coat in July, how I will miss being drug to yet the top of another hill in Washington, and some other not so sarcastic stuff, like the wonderful friends we have left behind and the once in a lifetime memories we've made!

I am truly thankful for the time we spent up here...it really was a once in a lifetime opportunity that I hope we get again....maybe when the kids are graduated...Shawn and I will jet off to Malaysia or someplace crazy like that....but for now, I think I will be happy having my feet firmly planted at least for 13 years or so!

2 comments:

Aunt G said...

I am so glad that you have decided to keep the blog! I love reading it!

CPE Blog Administrator said...

So does this mean you're in Kansas?! Welcome back! I hope you guys are getting settled. Can't wait to connect with you! The trunk looks awesome, by the way!