Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Like Two Peas In A Pod!


Today was a very hard "last". We had our last group lunch with Carla and Josiah. I am sitting here in tears as I write this....I had never planned on meeting such awesome friends when we moved here 3 years ago! We were going to focus on the 4 of us....spending tons of time together and I was determined to not make "close" friends just because of knowing this was not a forever thing, we were definately leaving....but guess what....things often don't work the way you plan! God decided I needed a pal and he paired me with someone just like me---I never knew someone who would click so well with me existed, let alone move to Seattle the exact same time I did!! The biggest perk...it was a twofer....I got a pal and Grady got one too! Carla and Josiah (and Dustin!) have been the most awesome perk of living up here! They are friends that will be ours for a lifetime....1500 miles may seperate us in a few days, but that is nothing when they are in your heart! I love this family dearly and I can't imagine not seeing them every week....but thankfully we are in the cyber age now...we can talk everyday!!! I will miss my Carla and Josiah hugs, but I know I will always have a place to stay when I visit!!! We love you guys!!!

1 comment:

Aunt G said...

Friends - they are the best! Stop it....you are making me tear up as well!