Friday, July 9, 2010

Work, Work, Work!

Bitten off more than we can chew?.....Maybe! Gonna love every minute of it? You Bet! Last week, I worked harder than I thought possible! I successfully dewallpapered 3 rooms, painted the entire upstairs (except for the very tippy top peak of the living room!), and mowed around a third of the property in 4 days! I worked from 5 in the morning until 10 at night...thankfully Shawn would come in with my happy hour soda around 5 giving me the second wind and the working partner I needed!!! We absolutely LOVE our new house and can't wait to be there for good!!
While we were in Kansas...it wasn't ALL work, we saved a little bit of time for play! Thursday was Greta's birthday, so I took the day off and spent time with her!! The boys had a chance to spend some time with the grandparents and Aunt Greta (thank you for rescuing them from their crazy Mom!!) and even got to squeeze in some time for fireworks with their cousins! What a fantastic week......the 17th can't get here fast enough!!!

1 comment:

Aunt G said...

I loved loved loved Aunt day on Friday! Can't wait to have so many more again! And meals....my belly is already hungry!