Saturday evening The Fox Family started what I hope to be an annual thing!! We had a night of Olympics...crazy games, good laughs, great memories and spending time with people we LoVe!! I will come right out and say it...I was not excited about the Olympics from the start....it has been oober hot, I was physically and emotionally drained from moving less than a month ago, and frankly, I kind of wanted to be just plain lazy!! Thankfully, I came out of that mood fairly quickly...because I had a great time!! We had to cut the Olympics a little short...the dark of night set in a little too quick, but we were able to get half of the events in! We competed as couples in Horseshoes, The Three-Legged Race, Egg Relay, Hula Hoop Contest, Home Run Derby, and Lawn Bowling! I am happy to report no one came away with any injuries....not that we didn't try! Shawn and I took a running, crashing leap into the Three-Legged race finish line....I was pretty sore on Sunday, I still have grass burn on one knee and a bruise on the other...I think Shawn came away pretty unscathed!! I will start training for next year....soon....gotta let this leg heal up first!! HA!!! Thank you Fox Family for being a fantastic group to hang with!!!
2 comments:
How fun!!! I wish I had family close enough to do stuff like that with. I know the boys had a blast...you too.
Glad you snapped out of that! Good Job Sis!
Post a Comment