Monday, August 30, 2010

Grady's First Soccer Game!!

Grady had his first soccer game on Saturday!! He played a very good game...he dribbled the ball a few times down the field, but didn't try for any scores!! He claims they won....I have the whole game video taped, so we could find out....but I lost track but the general consensus around me was that it was tie....I do know, however that there were at least 5 scores for our side! His team has been working very hard and it really showed...all of the kids seemed to know where they were supposed to be playing instead of the swarm affect I am used to seeing in this age group! I do have to report...I do not have any pictures....Shawn was unable to be at the game, so I videotaped and my camera man decided to run off with some friends! Go figure! I'll do better next time!

No comments: