Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

Ah yes, the big day has come and gone.....but it sure was fantastic! So, I ordered up the perfect weather as one of my presents and what do you know....I got it! I have NEVER in all of my 33 years of existence had a birthday as fantastic as this one...it was a sunny 70 degrees on January 29th this year! Not only did the weather spoil me....but my 3 guys did their fair share as well! I woke up to a yummy breakfast of biscuits and gravy! We then lounged around for awhile enjoying coffee in the sunshine! That afternoon we headed into Wichita for lupper at Knolla's Pizza and hiking and sightseeing at the Great Plains Nature Center! We ended the day munching on some Marble Slab Creamery Ice Cream by Bradley Fair's Fountains and presents after we got back home! It was an absolutely beautiful day.....it will certainly be tough to top this one! Thanks everyone for the cards, presents, phone calls, emails and texts!!! You certainly know how to make a girl feel loved!

1 comment:

The Lee Family said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl! Love you!