Thursday, February 17, 2011

You're Forgiven!


Dear Kansas,
I am writing to let you know you are forgiven...and to offer my own apology. You see, last week I was pretty angry with you and said some pretty ugly things about you. I was knee deep in snow and freezing to death, but you are offering me an olive branch with the weather yesterday and today.....how could I stay mad at you? This morning after dropping my short and t-shirt wearing children off at school...I came home, poured my cup of coffee, grabbed my bible and Daniel bible study book and set up camp on the patio....soaking up the beautiful morning sun and unseasonably warm temps. So, please accept my apology.....and please let these days keep on coming!

Yours truly,
Amanda

2 comments:

erin said...

Sounds like a perfect morning!

The Lee Family said...

So jealous! I would love to sit out in the sun with you. Maybe one day!