Thursday, February 24, 2011

A View From the Swanky Seats!


Last Saturday we headed out to our first hockey game in a looonnnggg time! When Shawn worked for the Red Cross....those non-profit gift giving away fools, we attended hockey games quite frequently, but since he had left there, we had not been to one! I forgot how much fun they were.....there is just nothing better than going to watch one sport and getting to see two! You know the saying, So I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out! I tell ya, those guys are crazy...it's no wonder they are all missing teeth! Unfortunately the Thunder couldn't pull out a win....but I didn't too much care....I had my buns comfortably planted in the Loge Box seating! Sounds fancy, No? Well, my sister was wonderful enough to give us her company's tickets when her and Marsh couldn't go this weekend.....I don't know if I will ever be able to go to another event where I actually have to go stand in line for myself at the concession stand! It was wonderful, I would have a hankering for popcorn and voila! I had popcorn! Thanks Sis for the tickets....we had a great time!
And finally the Thunder SCORE!!!

Somebody didn't quite make it....we don't know how he was sleeping through all of the noise.....must have been the comfy leather seats!

3 comments:

The Lee Family said...

Wow...spoiled rotten. I love getting treated like royalty.

How funny...I always go to hockey games for the fights. I love it when one breaks out.

erin said...

You are lucky to have gotten those seats! The mid-priced seats in that arena are crazy tight together. It looks much more enjoyable to watch the game from where you did!

erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.