Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bluehawks Final Game!!

Okay first off...I am very sorry I have been slacking lately, but in my defense we have been crazy busy...and honestly the blog is not on the top of my list...laundry and food come first!! Anywho...the 14th of November was Gabe's last soccer game of the season...he had a great game!! Unfortunately, by my writing this a couple of weeks later...I can not for the life of me remember the score, but I do know the BlueHawks ended their season with a win! Gabe played all positions--with this being the last game, everyone played everywhere!! It was so funny, towards the end of the game, Gabe started begging his Coaches to put him in at keeper!! That is the LAST place I would be begging to play, but I guess Gabe loves a challenge! Gabe made a couple of good stops---he has definitely improved!! After the game, we headed over to Spiro's for the End-Of-The-Season party! We had some yummy pizza, cake and the kids received their trophies!! This is definitely the best part of the season for the boys! We are so proud of Gabe's soccer season...he worked so hard...and the work, effort and dedication were evident!!! WAY TO GO GABE!!!!!

1 comment:

Aunt G said...

Good Job Gabe - way to end the season well.