
Sunday was Gabe's big debut!!! He had his first Fusion Performance...as I stated in earlier blogs, Fusion is a monthly show, put on at our church, to teach the core values set forth in the Bible! It is a great way to get the whole church energized for the month..the kids and adults all come together for a wild service....loud music, dancing, videos, lights...it's more like going to a concert than Church on that one Sunday a month---I always look forward to going to our church...but on the First Sunday of each month, I jump out of bed with a little more pep in my step!! So we were extremely excited when Gabe was chosen to become one of the dancers for Fusion!! There are a ton of rules and restrictions...you have to be extremely dedicated--as we found out last week--to being a Fusion dancer! The dances are not just clapping and swaying...it is like a dance routine...to 5 different songs!!! Gabe did awesome....him and I worked non-stop getting these dances down....and the work paid off!! Shawn and I had a ton of people come up to us after both performances telling us what a joy it was to watch Gabe!!! We were so proud!! I think the best part of watching Gabe do this is that he is usually so reserved and serious...so to see him rocking out to a rap song is hilarious and it makes my heart so happy!!! I am sooooo happy we found Silver Creek Family Church----it has brought us all closer to God......now if we could figure out a way to pack the church in the moving van...hmmmm??!!
1 comment:
Ok so I didn't realize that Gabe was a chosen one! I just thought you were being weird making him practice that much! I am so glad you are the Mom and not me! Anyways...I can tell he was taught by a cheerleader - no broken wrists in that photo!
Post a Comment