
On Saturday the clouds parted for about an hour....just long enough for the Bluehawks to get another win!!! Gabe had an absolutely AWESOME game!!! It was probably the best game I have ever seen him play---he scored TWO GOALS!! Anytime he had the ball he had complete control...would dribble, dribble and shoot....he did fantastic!! When he got his first goal, he was so cute...he was trying so hard to not bust out in a huge smile---what a modest little fella!! Gabe was not the only one with a good game...the whole team was on..the final score was 7-1! Gabe only played keeper for a little bit of the first half, and I don't think the ball was anywhere near him the whole time! The other team was a good team....there was just no stopping the Bluehawks on Saturday....GO BLUEHAWKS!!!

This photo was taken just before his first goal.....I could tell it was going in, but I couldn't get my finger to take the picture fast enough....plus, I was pretty excited, I probably would have only gotten the clouds or the ground!!
1 comment:
Way to go Gabe! How very exciting!
Post a Comment