Grady walking up to receive his diploma!
On the way out.....with diploma in hand!
Grady and Miss Lilly! Last year they were little lovebirds...bringing flowers to each other, but this year Lilly is still pining after Grady, but he has moved on! He seems to have his sights set on the older women...A couple girls in Gabe's class! Geesh!
After the graduation, we came back to the classroom and had ice cream! Grady and I had a lunch date with Carla and Jo, so I opted out on the ice cream...but Grady shared a spoonful! YUM!
Grady and Ms. Janet
Grady and Ms. Amy
2 comments:
Congratulations Grady! I can't believe you'll be in Kindergarten soon. Wow! Mom...take a box of kleenex with you on his first day.
Grady - I am so proud of you! You have become quite the little gentleman! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next year!
Post a Comment