What a gorgeous day for a ball game!!! It was beautiful, sunny and warm this morning.....maybe all of that whining a few days ago helped??!! As beautiful as the day was....the game was sort of ugly...yikes! Gabe had a pretty good game....it was the team that didn't look so hot! I think these early Saturday morning games catch most of the kiddos still half asleep! They play so much better during the week! We make sure to get Gabe in bed pretty close to school night bedtime, the night before a game....but I don't think everyone is....it's pretty obvious when one of our best players' has ball after ball roll right between his legs! Well, with that said, I can't complain about Gabe's performance! He played short stop, 1st base, catcher and center field! He had one out at 1st and several good stops at s.s.! He also had two very good hits, but unfortunately didn't score off of either. We were having a bit of a problem getting the bats going....there were several strike outs...which is pretty unusual for our team.....the final score was 24-8.....OUCH! Hopefully next week will be better.....we have practice on Monday and games on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday....GO RED SOX!!! (I am going to include several shots of Gabe...Shawn clicked so many good ones...I couldn't choose....so enjoy!---you know how skimpy I can be on the photos sometimes!!)
1 comment:
Good Action Shots! I really felt like I was there!
Post a Comment