Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Early Birthday, Grady!!

Grady celebrated his birthday today at preschool!! His graduation day is Friday....check back on Friday'ish for pics....so, they celebrated today! Grady and I made these tasty little treats for his class...they were a hit! I made these last year, but looked like the real deal this year! I had all of the parents questioning me about them...they really looked like ice cream! He had a great day...being "King of the Classroom"!!! HaPpY EaRlY BiRtHdAy, GrAdY!!!

3 comments:

Aunt G said...

My Grady Magoo looks so darn cute with his crown! I just want to kiss him! Happy Early Birthday Mr. Grady!

The Lee Family said...

How fun! Happy early Birthday, Grady! Your treats look super yummy!

erin said...

How cute! We tried those ice cream cone cakes for G's 4th birthday and they did not work too well for us. I'll have you come over next time I need help with them :).