Saturday, June 26, 2010

Please Accept My Apology!

I know, I know...I'm behind! It has been absolutely CrAzY here for the last, oh hmmm...let say, 2 months!! Well, you can get caught up with us now.....and then we are checking out for another 2 weeks!! Tomorrow we head down to Wichita for a week and then we come home and head to Eastern Washington for a about a week! Nothing like taking vacation the week before you move! Thank goodness for packers and movers! We'll be at the Fox 9.5 (that's what we are calling the new hacienda!) all week....if you feel the urge to do some painting, don't be shy, come on over....we've got lots of brushes!! Signing off...until, well....the next time everyone sleeps until 8:00!

1 comment:

The Lee Family said...

What am I going to do with more time away from Amanda before I have a lot of time away from Amanda?!?!

Hope you guys have a great trip and get a lot done.