Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hot Dawg Day!

Last Friday, Ewalt Elementary had their Annual Hot Dawg Day! This is a day filled with P.E. type activities, juice, popsicles and of course hot dogs! They evidently have this day every year on the Friday of Homecoming Week, and from the beginning of the school year, I had heard other parents, faculty and students talk about this, so I couldn't wait to see what it was all about! I volunteered to help out all day....the 3rd - 5th graders participate in the morning and Kdg - 2nd grade participate in the afternoon, so in order to see both boys....I was locked in all day! It was fantastic...I had such a blast, and it was an excellent way to get to see the boys' hanging with their friends without being the weird mom none of us want to be!

This is the only way I could get a picture of Gabe.....making his hot dog! He really is getting way to cool!

1 comment:

The Lee Family said...

It sounds like you are really getting involved. That's so great. I'm glad you all had fun.