
This weekend was Grady's last game! The Big Red ended their season undefeated!!! This last game was super special because Grady got to play against his cousin's team!! He was a little sad that both teams couldn't win! I was in Wellington at the football game, but Shawn, Nana and Joe were there to cheer the Big Red on! Grady had a pretty good game from what I was told....but, I really think he was too excited about his cousin to really care about this game!! WAY TO GO BIG RED!!

In the afternoon, the Big Red met up at the bowling alley for an end of the season party! The boys had a great time bowling, munching on pizza and cupcakes and laughing the afternoon away! Grady really had a great team...he made several friends that I'm sure we will meet up with again in the sports arena!

No comments:
Post a Comment